Join our team
Our people are at the heart of BM Stafford, with a wealth of experience and combined service, their expertise will ensure you receive high quality service. The passion and dedication our team have, coupled with training to help them fulfil their potential ensures your business receives the best service possible. From our logistics planners, to our drivers and warehouse operatives, each member of our team is dedicated to your business success. Each of our drivers are CPC qualified, have received FORS training and regular in-house development.
As a family run business, with the third generation of Stafford as owner, we also have an increasing number of second-generation employees and married couples working for the company. This is testament to our culture and people focus.
Current Vacancies at BM Stafford
We have a vacancy for a Sales & Key Account Manager, the role will involve
• Generating leads and securing new business to meet sales targets
• Develop and maintain your own customer portfolio
• Creating business proposals to present to potential customers
• Active selling via telephone, email, face to face as example.
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Permanent contract from reputable company
The successful candidate will;
Be self-motivated and driven to succeed
Have experience within the logistics industry
Have experience in a direct sales role
Have excellent communication and people skills
Have GCSE Maths and English grade C or above (or equivalent)
Have a full driving licence